1/1/10
On the first day of 2009, i wrote:
"So I only pray that i can survive the whole year without getting really hurt. "
My reply today is: LOL!
Bye 2009.
It's been a year of roller-coaster rides but finally it's byebye to them, at least for now.
Hello 2010.
It's gonna be an exciting year of happenings as well.
Just that i can't bring myself to set any new resolutions this year. Don't want to disappoint myself again if i failed.
Live each day of 2010 to the fullest!
Bye to this blog as well. I probably won't be blogging anymore unless something really big happens.
Thanks to all readers thus far, you have been well-appreciated.
I didn't forget what i said when i locked this blog up though. Feel free to stay in touch with me as always, i'm available through other means too.
Blogging isn't and shouldn't be the only way where i open up anyway. Hahahaha =D
Good-bye.