6/18/08
Crap.
Supposed to finish 3/4 of Chem and leave 1/4 for tomorrow. It turned out the other way: I had only completed 1/4 of Chem and i TRY to finish the remaining 3/4 tomorrow. I'm king over the procasti people, aka king of procastiNATION (get it?)
Sometimes i wonder whether if the promise to myself and the prayer i prayed were even what i really wanted. With less than one week to go, i seriously doubt i can fulfill that promise of mine. The revolution i seek, the change i desire. Am i even serious when i told myself i will, no matter what, get what i wanted? Apparently no.
Went for bball today. I don't have much to say but, winning isn't everything. True, your pride is worth a lot. True, winning gives you that honour and satisfaction. But is it worth seeking that "win" at the expense of everything else? Your pride is not your life; you can live without it. You can earn that honour and satisfaction through other ways. Winning is not everything.